The big irony behind the scorched-earth Republican offensive against President Obama’s health care law is that its expansion of coverage to the uninsured would benefit House districts represented by Republicans as much or more as those represented by Democrats.
Under threat of Severe Sanctions Doctors in Appalachia communities are prohibited fro providing healthcare for those who would most benefit, But Why is this? The prisons could empty of drug related offenders.
- Medi-Cal expansion coming Tuesday, too (fresnobee.com)
- Ask Emily: Will you qualify for Medi-Cal under Obamacare? (sacbee.com)
- Seeking Affordable Care Act, many are eligible for Medi-Cal (appeal-democrat.com)
- What is Expanded Medi-Cal? (heavenlyflwr.wordpress.com)
- The ACA Will Temporarily Shield Some Medi-Cal Providers From the State’s 10 Percent Cut (californiabudgetbites.org)
- Guest Post: Marriage and Medi-Cal (marriageequalityusa.wordpress.com)
- STOP GOV JERRY BROWN Dental CARE BUDGET FOR CA MUST BE 315M SAY NO TO ALEC PRISON INDUSTRY (ustaxpayerswill.wordpress.com)
- Medi-Cal Changes to California Health and Wellness (justmedicalbilling.wordpress.com)
- Your destination for affordable, quality health care, including Medi-Cal FOR ALL – WHY GOVERNORS BOUND BY ALEC Prohibitions APPALACHIAN COMMUNITIES (ustaxpayerswill.wordpress.com)
- STOP GUV JERRY BROWN FROM FLIPPING CALIFORNIA TAX DOLLARS (NOT HIS MONEY) TO A ALEC PRISON INDUSTRY BUGET OF $315 million FOR MEDI-CAL DENTAL COVERAGE TO $16.9 (ustaxpayerswill.wordpress.com)