Richland School District 2 Superintendent Dr. Debbie Hamm #grandparentsunited #BlackParentsAssociation —#AssaultAtSpringValleyHigh
we have not seen a decrease in police violence -ohlord-michael-brown-native-plants-institute-oh-higher-learning-walnut-park-st-louis-mo WHO is violent, the Slaver or the Slave?
Conflict arises from a discord of needs, drives, wishes, and/or demands. – Wm Glasser
Somalia and the Soviet Union began a close relationship in 1966. This lasted until 1976. During that time the Soviets supplied about $600 million worth of arms and military equipment to Somalia. After the Soviet Union pulled out in 1977, the United States became Barre’s primary benefactor. Somali are divided into six major clans
Traditional clan rivalries were exacerbated by the divide-and-rule policies of Siad Barre, whose regime had one of the became a UN Trust Territory and Italy returned as the administering power for ten years.
- Does The Key To Somali Capacity Building Reside In Clans? – Analysis (eurasiareview.com)
- Promulgating Irrational Fear A Right Wing Tried and True Divide and Conquer Strategym (ustaxpayerswill.wordpress.com)
- EU set to host talks on Somalia recovery (foxnews.com)
- UNSOM in Somalia: A New Chapter (hicentre.org)
- Somalia’s Economy: From Foreign Aid To Recovery Through Capacity Building – Analysis (eurasiareview.com)
- ‘If A Country Doesn’t Have Enough Resources, Many Representatives Of Criminal World Migrate’ – Eduard Poletaev (eurasiareview.com)
- What kind of federal is applicable to Somalia? (mahadbile.wordpress.com)
- Westgate mall attack has roots in Kenya’s intervention in Somalia (theguardian.com)
- Somali Compact: Building a state to save a nation? (africanpraxis.com)
- US Hidden Hand in Kenya-Somalia Crisis: Nairobi Attack Related to White House Funding of Mogadishu Occupation (libya360.wordpress.com)