Laws that curtailed individual rightsIn 1843, the legislature curtailed slave and free Negro rights to dispense medicine.Selling, preparing or administering medicine became a misdemeanor whose penalty was a public whipping. Preparation of drugs by free Negroes that caused abortions carried a penalty of five to ten years in prison. If a slave prepared a drug to cause abortion, the first time offender received a public whipping. Any offense after that was a hanging offense.In 1858, free people of color could not buy wine or ardent spirits unless they had written permission from three or more justices that they were sober, orderly and of good character. In 1860, free Negroes could not be ordinary or tavern keepers and were proscribed from selling hard liquor.
- The Obama Care is an option, to what is known to many as the Prison Industry. In actuality it is the greatest equalizer since the Black Laws of Virginia’s restrictions to individual rights. Negroes first appeared in Virginia in August 1619, whereby in contrast to ACA, Laws that curtailed individual rights In 1843, the legislature curtailed SLAVE and FREE Negus’ rights to dispense medicine. “Selling, preparing or administering medicine became a misdemeanor whose penalty was a public whipping. Preparation of drugs by free Negroes that caused abortions carried a penalty of five to ten years in prison. If a slave prepared a drug to cause abortion, the first time offender received a public whipping. Any offence after that was a hanging offence. In 1858, free people of colour could not buy wine or ardent spirits unless they had written permission from three or more justices that they were sober, orderly and of good character. In 1860, free Negroes could not be ordinary or tavern keepers and were proscribed from selling hard liquor.” When I study this fact, I am, in fact more, reminded of the effects of the War on Drugs. Absolutely NOT Obama care! ObamaCare provides access to equality in healthcare for all or to any one that chooses to be covered, that is, with the elected officials permission (that’s more like slavery), Obama Care will now cover mental health, resultantly, there is no longer a need for self-medicating. When Negus’ first arrived, healthy, they obviously knew a lot about medicine.Negus |ˈniːgəs|noun historicala ruler, or the supreme ruler, of Ethiopia.ORIGIN from Amharic n’gus ‘king’.The stethoscope: invented by Imhotep; Ancient Egypt. The “Father of Medicine” – “the first figure of a physician to stand out clearly from the mists of antiquity.” As a physician, Imhotep is believed to have diagnosed and treated over 200 diseases, including tuberculosis, appendicitis, and gout. He also performed surgery and practiced dentistry. As the credited author of the Edwin Smith Papyrus in which more than 90 anatomical terms and 48 injuries are described, he is notable for being one of the first doctors in history to approach medical knowledge from a perspective void of magical overtones – a like-minded ancestor of Hippocrates, who would live some 2,200 years later. Today we are reduced to “Drug Dealer” by a system which asks, How to Make and Keep a Slave #PRISONINDUSTRYMake it illegal to do any and everything:Forged 2nd 13th Amendment to the Constitution declared that “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.”Legally Signed by Emancipation Proclamation. It was the crowning achievement of his administration.1st 13th amendment : (Bill of Rights) All persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free; and the Executive Government of the United States, including the military and naval authority thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of such persons, and will do no act or acts to repress such persons, or any of them, in any efforts they may make for their actual freedom….
- Paul Ryan’s Secret Love Affair with Obamacare (crooksandliars.com)
- #TalkingPoints (ustaxpayerswill.wordpress.com)
- ‘The worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery’ (maddowblog.msnbc.com)
- The Signs Of Our Times™: Racism Is Strong And Growing In AmeriKKKa. (theobamacrat.com)
- Ignorant Tea Party outrage: Sarah Palin’s latest Obamacare lie (salon.com)
- MSNBC host destroys Ben Carson’s slavery ‘ventriloquist’s act’ on Obamacare (rawstory.com)