CLASSROOM STRUCTURE: REALITY THERAPY As educators become increasingly aware of the prevalence and harm of bullying, there have been major conferences, school-wide programs, and legislation in 47 states intended to curtail it. But a recent study suggests how simple exercises in the classroom, involving just small groups of students at a time, may also have a positive impact.Anchor Charts Cooperative Learning Resources
Conflict arises from a discord of needs, drives, wishes, and/or demands. – Wm Glasser ATTENDING TO THE SOCIETAL EMOTIONAL INDIVIDUAL NEEDS FOR ONES OWN SENSE OF HAVING (1) POWER: (2) LOVE AND BELONGING; (3.) FREEDOM; (4) FUN; (5) SAFETY.
When a Government seizes drug money, where does it go? Where does it end up. The Gov might as well sell the drugs directly–helping to ease the violence associated with dope sells. What’s the difference between the Gov seizing drug money and apportioning drug related property (BACK TO TAXPAYERS) and drug dealers making a living on the drug monies industry? WHICH NEEDS ARE/ARE NOT BEING MET AS CONFLICT EMMERGES?
(1) POWER: (2)LOVE AND BELONGING; (3.) FREEDOM; (4) FUN; (5) SAFETY.
- William Glasser, Author of “Reality Therapy” and “Choice Theory”, Dies at 88 (madinamerica.com)
- Gender issues in schools and strategies for the classroom. (studentteachermsf.wordpress.com)
- Facing Reality: Starting Therapy For My Child (somuchbeautyintheworld.wordpress.com)
- Art Therapy – Turning Dreams to Momentary Reality (woundedhealer1995.wordpress.com)
- William Glasser, Father of Reality Therapy (moorlandshypnoblog.wordpress.com)
- Dread Journal: The Reality Of Therapy Was Wildly Different Than My Expectations (thegloss.com)
- Critical Response #7 (hugmeyek.wordpress.com)
- Big on the Inside (adjustingcourse.wordpress.com)
- Session two: e-safety (boguehuc.wordpress.com)
- Parents to learn from BULLY (beyourownsuperherocampaign.wordpress.com)