RED MARKS ON MY PAPER = Bullying
The classroom activity, not the teacher, is the focus of the classroom. Art supplies Motivate and build competency. There is no right or wrong: Appropriate Learning is defining all terms and displaying: Communication skills (verbal and written); Honesty/Integrity; Teamwork skills; Strong Work ethic (Always YOUR Personal Best); Motivation/initiative; Flexibility/adaptability; Analytical skills; Computer skills; Organisational skills. RED MARKS ON MY PAPER ARE NOT HELPFUL AT ALL!
Classroom Activities, not the teacher, is the focus of the Classroom.
WHO is violent, the Slaver or the Slave?
In the study, researchers gave surveys to 217 students in grades three through five, measuring how much the students liked to cooperate or compete with their peers, and how often they acted with aggression or kindness toward them. The students also reported how often their teachers put them in small groups to complete assignments together, a classroom strategy known as “cooperative learning” because the students have to collaborate with one another in order to get their work done.
- 3 Ways to Stop Bullying: Participate, Share, Prevent (collegereadycoach.com)
- The difference between collaborative and cooperative learning (pstblogger03.wordpress.com)
- Are they Really Aliens? (wmazzoli108.wordpress.com)
- EDU 310 Week 3 Team Assignment Cooperative Learning Activity and Lesson Plan (slideshare.net)
- Collaborative, cooperative and group learning spaces (tamarasonlinelearning.wordpress.com)
- Action Learning and my Cooperating Teacher (rbak8416.wordpress.com)
- Group, collaborative and cooperative learning (ecolearningspaces.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Group Learning Space’ (learningspacepln.wordpress.com)
- Curriculum is a collaborative and cooperative learning space? (r06ers.wordpress.com)